- Ground-Up Construction Projects
- Corporate Interior Renovations
- Retail Construction & Renovations
- Banking & Finance Construction & Renovations
- Healthcare & Medical Construction & Renovations
- Educational Sector Construction & Renovations
- Non-Profit Sector Construction & Renovations
- Hospitality Industry Construction & Renovations
- CONTACT US
Connell Folley LLP
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Contract Amount: $950,000
Architect: Dianne O’Connor
ICS served the prominent law firm of Connell Foley as general contractor for the high-end interior fit-out of the firm’s 9,000-square foot headquarters in Jersey City, NJ. The project encompassed a complete fit-out of the new offices, including installation of mahogany cabinetry, crown moldings, and doors; decorative brass hardware; glass walls; acoustic ceilings; custom textile wallcoverings; custom carpet and tile flooring; and new MEP systems.
The new headquarters feature a reception area, a boardroom, a conference room, a library, executive and associate offices, paralegal and administrative staff workstations, and a mailroom. To take advantage of the panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline, the interior design incorporates multiple glass walls throughout the space. To accommodate other tenants in the building, ICS performed all excessively noisy activities during off hours, frequently beginning work at 5:00am.
← Back to Corporate Projects