NEW YORK - NEW JERSEY - PENNSLYVANIA - CONNECTICUT - MASSACHUSETTS - VERMONT - DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA - FLORIDA
Construction Phase Services
- Implement a practical approach to project execution and mobilize the site.
- Mobilize the site.
- Implement management information and reporting systems.
- Maintain continuous site supervision and complete control of subcontractors for purposes of maintaining the highest quality of workmanship and manage construction labor relations.
- Monitor job site safety programs and expeditiously resolve all arising issues.
- Track and update project schedule and budget.
- Manage plans and documents and expeditiously process payments.
- Report any potential areas of concern and propose solutions to the client.
- Implement all changes required by the client.
- Maintain logs of submittals, requests for information and change orders.
- Provide the most competitive pricing for change orders; research alternate means the achieve the same results at no additional cost.
- Hold weekly job site meetings with the client, sub-trades and the design team.
- Hold additional meetings whenever an issue arises requiring immediate resolution.
- Proceed with partial punch lists when possible. Coordinate furnishings installation process with the client and vendors.
- Implement all Building Departments inspections, recommendations and approvals.
- Hand over the space on time with a completed punch list.
- Provide a certificate of occupancy or a temporary certificate of occupancy prior to move-in, merchandising, etc.
GENERAL CONTRACTOR - CONSTRUCTION MANAGER - DESIGN / BUILD