NEW YORK - NEW JERSEY - PENNSLYVANIA - CONNECTICUT - MASSACHUSETTS - VERMONT - DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA - FLORIDA
- Provide a complete close out package, including “as-built” drawings, operation and maintenance manuals, guarantees, warranties, subcontractor list and contact information, attic stock as specified, building department’s sign offs, keys, etc.
- Start up all systems.
- Provide training on all equipment and systems to be operated by the client or building’s staff.
- Provide a balancing report for the HVAC system; comfort balance when the space is fully occupied.
- Provide an accounting close out package, indicating original construction value, all approved and executed change orders, all waivers of liens and sub-trades and ICS Builders, Inc.
- Provide a warranty letter starting at turn-over date, valid until time specified in the contract.
- Provide a list of replacement parts and sources, including keys, light bulbs, and filters for A/C units, flooring, tiles, etc.
- Maintain communication with the operator and replace all defective or under warranty items as required.
- Provide additional pricing and, upon approval, execution of additional work as requested by the client. Coordinate all work with the operator and tenants to avoid disruptions to business activities.
GENERAL CONTRACTOR - CONSTRUCTION MANAGER - DESIGN / BUILD