- Ground-Up Construction Projects
- Corporate Interior Renovations
- Retail Construction & Renovations
- Banking & Finance Construction & Renovations
- Healthcare & Medical Construction & Renovations
- Educational Sector Construction & Renovations
- Non-Profit Sector Construction & Renovations
- Hospitality Industry Construction & Renovations
- CONTACT US
The Carlton on Madison Avenue Hotel
Location: 22 East 20th Street, New York, NY
Contract Amount: $20 million (Second Phase)
Architect: Rockwell Group
The 311-room Carlton on Madison Avenue hotel in New York retained ICS Builders, Inc. as Construction Manager to complete the 237,000-square foot, fast-track expansion, redevelopment, historic restoration, and renovation of guestrooms.
The project encompassed the renovation of 64 guest rooms; redevelopment and restoration of public spaces, including a restaurant with a bar, a café, a lounge bar, meeting rooms, and supporting facilities; construction of a new, 17,000-square foot, three-story addition that will house a 4,500-square foot Grand Lobby, boardroom, meeting room, banquet room, and two elevators; and the construction of a new sidewalk.
← Back to Hospitality Projects