- Ground-Up Construction Projects
- Corporate Interior Renovations
- Retail Construction & Renovations
- Banking & Finance Construction & Renovations
- Healthcare & Medical Construction & Renovations
- Educational Sector Construction & Renovations
- Non-Profit Sector Construction & Renovations
- Hospitality Industry Construction & Renovations
- CONTACT US
Metropolitan Lithotriptor Associates PC
Location:222 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, New York
Contract Amount: $1.1 million
Client: Allied Urological Services, LLC
Architect: The COR Group
Working as General Contractor for Metropolitan Lithotriptor Associates PC, ICS Builders constructed the new, 5,600-square foot medical facility at 222 Westchester Avenue in White Plains. The center features high-end millwork, decorative glass walls, and state-of-the-art medical equipment.
During the pre-construction phase, ICS performed a value engineering analysis that resulted in $50,000 in savings. The firm’s responsibilities included building and installation of all infrastructure systems, as well as all interior construction and installation of medical equipment. In order to limit disruption of other tenants’ activities, ICS scheduled all noisy work outside of regular office hours, often beginning construction at 5:30am.